- Name: Programa Conecte SUS (in Brazil)
- Area of Application: Public Health
- Goals: To use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to manage public health in Brazil.
- How does it work according to the project's official information: “Through the proper use of filters made possible by Artificial Intelligence, the Ministry of Health will be able to streamline the service, reduce waiting lists and save lives. In addition, AI will assist the Ministry in distributing funds to States and Municipalities in a more intelligent manner, in calculating expenses, in optimizing costs, in avoiding fraud, in managing resources (economic, human and physical ones) and, based on a comprehensive view of health care standards, in planning actions and identifying priorities.”
- Related links with further information: